Prosci Change Management Certification
Are you looking to develop your career and manage change better?
Join the 45,000 Prosci-certified change practitioners who are equipped with everything they need to apply change management on a project and gain the most requested and sought-after change management certification in the discipline.
The Prosci Certification Course helps individuals and organisations manage change effectively through the application of a research-based change management methodology and toolset.
Prosci’s Virtual Instructor-Led Change Management Certification Program is an online, interactive, three-day learning experience where participants gain the knowledge, skills and tools to drive successful change initiatives. During the program, they apply holistic change management methodology to a current project. By the end of the program, participants have a change management plan designed to effectively manage change and enhance project results.
Who should attend
Our most frequent attendees are:
- Change leaders
- Project managers
- Change management practitioners
- Continuous improvement specialists
- IT professionals
- Human resource business partners
- Organisational development professionals
- Project team members
By completing the Virtual Instructor-Led Change Management Certification Program, participants will:
- Understand the fundamentals of change and change management
- Understand how effective change management improves organisational results
- Articulate the value of change management to peers and leaders with a presentation on the business case for change management
- Have a change management plan
- Learn to apply the Prosci 3-Phase Process change management methodology to a real project
- Learn how to apply the Prosci ADKAR® Model to facilitate individual change
- Achieve certification in the Prosci change management methodology
- Gain access to Prosci change management tools
- Earn HRCI, PMI and CCMP credits
|Course||Virtual Prosci Practitioner Certification Course|
|Delivery mode||Online – Video Conference Software|
|Course duration||3 days (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)|
|Class hours||8.30am to 5pm each day|
|Pre-learning work||Yes (Due 5 days before class)|
|Class work||Lectures, group activities, oral presentations and an exam assessment on the last day|
|Early bird or bundled discounts||Available via our sales representatives|
|Group of participants||If you have a group of participants, we can deliver directly to you. Use the contact us form to learn more|
||Computer with built-in webcam and microphone and broadband internet connection|
Available Course Dates
27th November – 29th November 2020
2nd December – 4th December 2020
27th January – 29th January 2021
- Why change management?
- The ROI of effective change management
- The Prosci ADKAR Model
- 7 concepts of change
- Preparing for change: assessing change readiness
- Preparing for change: building team structure and assessing sponsorship
- Managing change: creating customized communication and sponsorship plans
- Executive project plan presentations
- Managing change: creating coaching, training and resistance management plans
- Reinforcing change
Note on Time Requirements
You will need to be online for 6 hours each day during the dedicated class time. In addition, you will have assignments that you must complete independently outside of class time, estimated to take 4 hours total.
Read our Frequently Asked Questions to understand what you can expect when you attend this Virtual Instructor-Led Program.
Download the brochure for the Virtual Change Management Certification Program
About the Program
“excellent methodology and simple tools that are really powerful”
“virtual training can be fun and effective”
“online based learning for this course worked really really well!”
About the Instructor:
“gave me lots of confidence to move into the exercises”
“created a very open and respectful environment”,
“introduced as a group in a really welcoming manner”
What were the course strengths?
“The real-life examples that made the teaching points accessible and relevant”
“I could walk away from this course and apply the learnings and use the tools straight away at work which is brilliant”
“Demonstrated that change management is a learnable skill and has a clear structure that can be followed”
“It was so well run!”
Your final thoughts?
“Thank you for running the 3-day session via zoom. I know it could not have been easy – a credit to your expertise for sure”
“Thank you for an awesome learning intense 3 days!!”
“A big thank you”
ADKAR – A Model for Individual Change
The ADKAR model was first published in 1998 in an article titled, The Perfect Change by Jeff Hiatt. Since that time, ADKAR has become one of the most frequently sought after change management models in Prosci’s methodology and courses. It is easy to remember and strikes a chord in many individuals that allows them to make sense of the overall change management process. ADKAR presents five stages that individuals go through when making a change:
- Awareness of the need to change
- Desire to participate and support the change
- Knowledge about how to change
- Ability to implement new skills and behaviours
- Reinforcement to keep the change in place
This model identifies both the stages and sequence required for an individual to experience successful change. In business changes, the model is central for managing personal transitions and as a guide for developing change management plans. The best way to understand ADKAR is to complete a short exercise about a change you are trying to facilitate with another person, and analyse the resulting ADKAR profile (coming next). Following that exercise, we provide a case study about a father and daughter to show how a barrier to change can be overcome. Once you understand the ADKAR model and how it is used to manage transitions, you can:
- Focus conversations, especially when dealing with resistant employees.
- Diagnose gaps in the change management program for each group or department.
- Identify corrective actions based on specific desired results.
Talk to us
Get in touch with the team at Change Enablement and we will get back to you shortly.