The Prosci Change Management Sponsor Briefing provides senior leaders with the knowledge and ability to improve change outcomes. Effective executive sponsorship has been cited as the greatest contributor to successful change in all nine of Prosci’s benchmarking studies—by a three to one margin. Yet, research shows that over half of executives do not understand the specific actions required to lead change effectively.
The Prosci Change Management Sponsor Briefing leverages your organisation’s current strategic change portfolio to demonstrate the critical connection between effective change management and achieving business results. We clarify the sponsor’s role in times of change and provide a research-based, easy-to-use framework to enable your executives to become more effective change leaders.
Who should attend
This executive briefing targets senior executives and organisational leaders who are responsible for strategic initiatives and organisational performance.
During this one-day workshop, executives will:
- Understand how effective change management improves organisational results
- Clarify the role of senior leaders as sponsors in times of change
- Evaluate their current change portfolio to identify project and people-side risk
- Assess their own level of competency in sponsoring and leading strategic changes
- Learn how to position themselves and their projects for strategic success
- Learn immediately applicable tactics for becoming a more active and visible sponsor
- Explore best practices research on the connection between sponsorship, the people side of change and achieving organisational results
- Understand how to ensure adequate resourcing for change management at the initiative and project level
- Gain an appreciation for their role as a sponsor from a senior Prosci facilitator with executive experience to reinforce learning in a peer-to-peer context
One Day Workshop
- The connection between change management and business results
- The business case for change management
- Change management benchmark and best practices data
- How to position yourself for sponsorship success
- How to position your projects for strategic success
- How to position your organisation for change success
- Change models: Prosci 3-Phase Change Management Process and ADKAR® Model
- Critical roles in leading change
- Organisational change maturity
During this workshop, you will receive
- Program workbook, assessments and handouts
- Best Practices in Change Management
- Change Management: The People Side of Change
- ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and Our Community
- Executive Summary of Change Management
Talk to us
Get in touch with the team at Change Enablement and we will get back to you shortly.