Prosci Delivering Project Results
This results-oriented, 6-hour workshop enables project managers to integrate change management into active projects, a practice that is key in delivering enhanced results. Project leaders will leave with an understanding of the importance of change management in meeting project objectives and with a common language for change.
Who Is This Course For?
- Project managers
- Intact project teams
- Project team members
During the Delivering Project Results Workshop, participants will:
- Define change management
- Lay the foundation for applying change management on projects to improve outcomes through increased adoption
- Identify impacted employee groups
- Understand how change management drives better adoption and usage
- Build a common language and vision for change management
- Learn how to build support for change management with project teams
Defining change management within the context of a project
Integrating project management and change management
- What it takes to get started
- The payoff of change management
Participants will receive a program workbook, placemat and assessments.
Talk to us
Get in touch with the team at Change Enablement and we will get back to you shortly.