Prosci Delivering Project Results
The Prosci change management workshop for project managers enables participants to integrate change management into active projects in order to deliver enhanced results.
Integrating change management and project management has been cited in numerous studies as a key contributor to overall project success. Yet project managers and change managers often speak a different language and have a lack of mutual understanding and buy-in that ultimately prevents effective integration.
The half-day Delivering Project Results workshop helps project leaders understand the importance of change management in meeting their project’s objectives. This results-oriented workshop uses your active projects to give participants a common language for change using familiar language: intent, objectives, scope, work streams, milestones, deliverables and timelines.
Who should attend
- Project managers
- Intact project teams
- Project team members
- Subject matter experts
During this workshop, participants will:
- Connect employee adoption to their own project’s results and outcomes and identify impacted employee groups
- Understand how change management drives better adoption and usage
- Create a common framework for engaging with change management practitioners
- Map change management work to their project’s life cycle using the Prosci Change Management Blueprint
- Learn to identify when their project needs change management
Defining change management within the context of a project
- Work streams
Integrating project management and change management
- What it takes to get started
- The payoff of change management
During this workshop, you will receive
- Change Management: The People side of Change
- ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and Our Community
- Change Management Blueprint
- Change Management Best Practices Research Exposé
- Recorded Webinar: Integrating Change Management and Project Management
Talk to us
Get in touch with the team at Change Enablement and we will get back to you shortly.