Prosci Foundation Workshop
Employee resistance can derail any initiative, from a small process change to a high-investment strategic imperative. Giving employees the ability to process changes that are impacting them and seek out what they need to successfully transition can transform your organisation from a culture of resistance to a culture of resilience.
Using the Prosci ADKAR® Model, this one-day program empowers frontline employees with the framework and skills to lead themselves through change. Employees will walk away better able to communicate about change and with a vision for being proactive change agents.
Employees of your organisation who are being impacted by changes. The program is most effective when employees who are impacted by the same changes can attend the program together. It is suitable for assisting to build a change champion network and community.
- Evaluate a current change in their jobs to understand and internalise learning
- Learn how to use the Prosci ADKAR Model to identify their points of resistance
- Create proactive strategies for overcoming their own resistance
- Become confident and empowered in the change process rather than victimised by it
- Discover how to communicate about a change in a way that is productive and proactive
- Change is a process
- Organizational change history and values
- Resistance and emotional reactions to change
- Emotional reaction to change
- Senders and receivers
- Prosci ADKAR Model
- Developing your own action plans
- Program workbook
- Employee Survival Guide to Change
- ADKAR: A Model for Change in Business, Government and Our Community
Talk to us
Get in touch with the team at Change Enablement and we will get back to you shortly.