Fundamentals of Change Management for the whole Organisation
Deepen your organisation’s understanding of change management and its value.
This experiential learning program is designed with the flexibility to align with ANY organisational groups that may require the fundamental concepts of change management and establishes how an effective, consistent, and integrated approach to change management can benefit the entire organisation.
The program applies and contextualises five tenets of change management to specific projects or change initiatives and focuses on a specific organisational group’s awareness and desire for change management—the first two milestones in the Prosci ADKAR Model.
Our team will work with your organisation to build and deliver a practical and interactive training and coaching day that meets the priorities of your organisation and the specific needs of the learner group.
Who should attend
- Senior leadership evaluating how change management can benefit their organisation and who need to understand their role in driving successful change
- Middle managers who need to understand their roles in leading their teams through change
- High-potential leaders and newly forming teams that need a better understanding of change management
- Key stakeholder groups that are impacted by significant organisational changes
- Change agents who need to understand fundamental concepts and establish a common language with change practitioners
- Project teams that need to understand what it means to apply change management
- Establish a shared definition of change management and how it impacts organisational outcomes
- Understand the connection between the technical side and the people side of change
- Understand the research and best practices around change management
- Understand the value of change management
- Learn and apply the five tenets of change to an initiative
- Complete diagnostics and assessments for the initiative
- Understand and apply the Prosci ADKAR Model for individual change
- Develop an awareness of the three phases of organisational change
- Develop a commitment-to-action plan
What is change management?
- Creating a shared definition
- Delivering results and outcomes
Tenet 1: We change for a reason
- Introducing change to your employees
- Change as a process
Tenet 2: Organisational change requires individual change
- Individuals as the unit of change
- Impacted groups and aspects of job change
Tenet 3: Organisational outcomes are the collective result of individual change
- Connect individuals to organisational change
- ROI factors of effective change
Tenet 4: Change management is an enabling framework
- Diagnostics and assessments
- Top contributors to success
- Change management roles
- Resistance management
Tenet 5: We apply change management to realise the benefits of change
- Mobilising adoption and usage
- Action items and next steps
During the workshop, you will receive
- Virtual program workbook, assessments and handouts
- Introduction to change management e-Learning module
Talk to us
Get in touch with the team at Change Enablement and we will get back to you shortly.